The Ultimate Guide To Passion Tea Lemonade Recipe
Passion Tea Lemonade Poll of the Day This recipe ended up being inspired by Starbucks™ passion tea lemonade that is popular. But, this version skips the sugar that is refined in favor of a infused syrup that is easy from honey which plays up the discreet lemongrass and cinnamon flavors discovered in the Passion® tea blend.
Prep time: a quarter-hour
Cook time: 5 mins
5¼ c. water, split
4 Tazo® Passion® tea bags
¼ c. honey, preferably local
4” piece lemongrass, finely sliced
2 cinnamon that is small
½ c. lemon juice that is fresh
Ice, to serve
Fresh lemon pieces
Sprigs of fresh mint
- Bring four cups water to a meal that is quick a teapot or saucepan. Remove from tea and heat that is add. Enable tea bags to steep for a number of minutes before discarding.
- To prepare the syrup that is infused is simple combine a quarter cup water, honey, lemongrass, and cinnamon sticks in a little saucepan and place over moderate heat. Simmer, stirring sporadically, until mixture is heated through and begins to thicken, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and pour by way of a mesh that is okay to split the solids through the liquid. Discard solids and set the simple that is staying aside to cool.
- Combine the tea that is brewed lemon juice, and remaining cup of water in a pitcher that is large. Include infused syrup that is easy to taste, and stir to mix.
- To serve, fill four chilled eyeglasses with ice before adding the sweetened tea mixture that is iced. Garnish with lemon pieces and sprigs of fresh mint, if utilizing, and serve immediately. Enjoy!