The Ultimate Guide To Cajun Bbq Smoked Chicken
How To Make Cajun Bbq Smoked Chicken Recipe This chicken that is delicious is canned been seasoned with traditional BBQ spice then smoked to perfection. Provide topped along with your BBQ that is favorite sauce.
Total Prep Time: 6 hours. 10 mins.
4½ – 5 lbs. (2-2.2kg) entire chicken, Spatchcocked
1 handful that is Cajun Chicken that is large Rub
1. Pop the smoker on to preheat to 200°F/ 93°C and soak your timber potato chips for at least an hour.
2. expel the wood chips and dry before utilizing.
3. Then prepare the chicken by putting it onto a surface that is flat using moobs of home shears to cut along the backbone and take it off.
4. Press the rear that is relative of chicken until the chicken becomes flat. Next press the Cajun spice mix over both edges regarding the chicken, transfer the chicken then towards the smoke enthusiast.
5. Smoke for 4-6 hours until cooked through.
6. Ensure the chicken reaches 165°F. Remove from the smoker, cover with foil rest for 30 then moments. Provide and enjoy.