Smoked BBQ Tofu Burnt Ends Recipe
That’s right! Smoked BBQ Tofu Burnt Ends for Vegetarians can have fun too. These BBQ Tofu stops will rock your world!
Eliminate the tofu and toss the pieces in your BBQ sauce. Place the tofu that is sauce-covered on your grill or smoker and cook for the excess 15-30 minutes. This can enable the sauce to adhere thicken and well towards the tofu. Serve the burnt ends with extra sauce
Total Prep Time: 1 hr. 30 mins.
1 lb. (450g) firm tofu, drained and cut into cubes
1 tablespoon grape canola or seed oil
3 Tablespoons barbecue rub, shop purchased or homemade
½ cup (150g) barbecue sauce
1. Preheat your smoker to 200°F/93°C and soak the woodchips for an hour.
2. start with draining your tofu for 20 mins, then placing into a medium bowl.
3. are the barbeque and oil seasoning and toss gently.
4. spot onto a baking sheet and pop into your range at 350°F/175°C for 15 to 20 minutes.
5. Remove the woodchips from the fluid then pat dry before using.
6. Once the tofu has baked, transfer towards the cigarette smoker and put straight in the grates with plenty of space between.
7. Smoke for 20 minutes, turning as needed. Baste with barbecue cook and sauce for the additional 10 minutes roughly until they have nice and crusty and company. Offer and enjoy!