Redneck Ribs Recipe
These Redneck Ribs are fit for kings. Now you can all have an you eat buffet right in your home area. Hunting for Masterbuilt cigarette smoker recipes? These smoked ribs are perfect and therefore an task that is straightforward make with the assistance regarding the Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse
Total Prep Time: 3 hrs. 10 mins.
Ketchup (1 cup)
Apple jelly (¾ cup)
Steak sauce (½ cup)
Brown sugar (¼ cup)
Salt (1 tsp)
Ebony pepper (1 teaspoon, ground)
Onion powder (½ teaspoons)
Garlic powder (½ tsp)
Bone – in pork ribs (4 lbs., sliced)
1. Set your cigarette smoker to preheat to 225°F. Add your sugar, steak sauce, apple jelly and ketchup up to a dish and stir to combine fully.
2. Set aside. This mixture to season your ribs in a separate bowl, include your garlic powder, onion powder, pepper and salt then usage.
3. Set your ribs on your smoker’s center rack spot the ribs in the middle rack in smoke and cigarette smoker for 1 then hour.
4. Remove from temperature, baste together with your sauce that is prepared additionally the ribs twice with hefty foil.
5. Return to temperature and continue smoking for another 2 hours (the temperature that is internal be 165°F). Baste yet again and serve!