easy Techniques For Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins
Trick For Banana Chocolate Chunk Muffins, become familiar with the key to making out of this world biscuits with these kind sized bread shop style banana chocolate lump biscuits. You’ll never need to make normal
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Serves: 4 (makes 8 muffins)
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
¾ c. natural almond butter
¼ c. real maple syrup
1 large egg
1 t. vanilla extract
1 T. coconut flour
¼ t. baking soda
¼ t. salt
1 3-oz. bar unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped into small chunks
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F and line a 12-muffin cup tin with 8 paper liners.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the bananas, almond butter, maple syrup, egg, and vanilla extract. Whisk briskly into a fairly smooth batter.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt and stir to combine. Fold in the chocolate chunks until evenly distributed throughout the batter.
- Divide the batter between the 8 muffin cups and place in the pre-heated oven to bake until cooked through and puffy, approximately 18-20 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center should come out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow muffins to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the muffin tin to serve. Enjoy!