The Best Side of Parmesan Breakfast Potatoes
About Parmesan Breakfast Potatoes, Garlic Roast Potatoes consistently make an appearing on our supper table about once per week, especially during the bustling weeknights. When we need a wonderful potato dish, this cooked potatoes with new rosemary, garlic and parmesan is very basic and fulfilling. The prep-work isn’t muddled either, as we’ll frequently toss everything together in 10 minutes and put it in the broiler.
Leave for around 30 minutes and voila! A delectable and tasty broiled potato dish is served. The crisp rosemary adds a great flavor to the potatoes and on the off chance that you don’t have new, you can utilize dried rosemary too. The fragrant stove cooked garlic on the potatoes includes the extra fly of flavor that we as a whole love.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
3 large baking potatoes, diced
1 T. water
1 T. extra virgin olive oil
1 medium red bell pepper, diced
½ medium red onion, diced
½ t. garlic powder
½ t. dried parsley
½ t. dried rosemary
½ t. smoked paprika
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
¼ c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Add potato and water to a large microwave safe dish and cover. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes, or just until potatoes are crisp tender, but not mushy. Do not over cook.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add red pepper and onion and sprinkle with garlic powder, parsley, rosemary, and smoked paprika. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the pepper and onion soften and develop a bit of color, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Drain excess moisture from the potatoes and pat dry. Transfer to the skillet and season with additional salt and black pepper, as desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are golden brown and slightly crispy, approximately 6-7 minutes. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top of the warm potatoes. Cover just until the cheese melts and serve immediately. Enjoy!