BBQ Herb Chicken Breasts Recipe Today
These chicken breasts are juicy even after smoking. Put BBQ Herb Chicken Breasts right into a plastic that is big is resealable and pour in coconut oil. Seal and shake case to coat chicken with essential oil that is olive add rosemary, thyme, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper that is black colored the bag, seal, and shake again to coating chicken with herbs.
Total Prep Time: 1 hrs. 10 mins
- Rosemary (½ teaspoons)
- Olive oil (2 -3 tablespoons)
- Thyme (½ teaspoons)
- Sage (1 teaspoon)
- Salt (1 teaspoon)
- Pepper (¼ teaspoons)
- Skinless chicken breasts (1lb.)
- Smokey BBQ Sauce (¼ cup)
1. Chop and combine herbs in a bowl then add your olive oil and season to taste.
2. Use the herb mixture and BBQ sauce to season your chicken thighs and leave to sit in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Set the chicken to smoke over apple chips at 225 degrees F for 1 – 3 hours. Enjoy!