10 Amazing Whipped Feta Recipe Hacks
Watermelon, Whipped Feta, & Basil Bites, Whip your feta. Add crumbled feta to a food processor and pulse until tiny crumbs remain. Include in cream cheese and puree for 4-5 minutes, scraping down the sides that are relative necessary, until feta is super creamy
Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 5 minutes
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
8 oz. Feta, crumbled
3 T. half & half
1/3 c. vinegar that is balsamic
Fresh watermelon that is seedless cut 24 1” squares dense that is roughly 1/3
12 basil that is fresh, stems eliminated
1/3 c. pistachios, chopped
Little sprigs of fresh basil
- Place cream cheese, Feta, and half a blending that is big and beat by having a hand mixer or immersion blender until mixture is light and fluffy. Set aside.
- Heat vinegar that is balsamic a saucepan that is little medium-high heat. Bring to a boil that is gentle stirring sporadically, and cook until the liquid is paid down by one half and starts to cling to the straight back of a spoon. Reduce heat to lower and keep warm until prepared to make use of.
- Drizzle glaze that is balsamic a portion platter and arrange 50 % of very carefully this watermelon squares on top.
- Transfer some of this whipped Feta mixture to a pastry case fitted with a tip that is use that is largeor synthetic sandwich bag with certainly one of the bottom corners removed). Pipe the whipped Feta onto each watermelon square regarding the platter and top each with a few basil that is fresh. Refill the pastry or synthetic bag as necessary.
- spot another piece of watermelon on the surface of the basil and press down to secure carefully. Top each appetizer with some of the remaining whipped Feta and chopped pistachios.
- Serve immediately garnished with small sprigs of fresh basil and a light drizzle of the glaze that is residual is balsamic if desired. Enjoy!